Monday, August 17, 2009

8-17-09

First of All Dad Using a machate? Thats SOOO Funny.. IT sounds like guatemala took a good tole on him! Second of all I cut my thumb on a machate yesterday!! HAHAHAHA Like father like son.
Story: So sunday we went to a members house to eat... Beans, and tortillas. Then they said we would leave together to visit people.. Well we went on a long treck into the mountians untill we arrived at this little field.. Then they said, Start chopping. I was like ´Well isnt that nice of you to have us work on this nice SABBATH day´ Anyway i cut my finger sharping the machate..
Oak city days.. did you resurect or are you still DEAD?
Anyway.. Babtism this week.. Azucena. Age ..... 15ish. maybe 16.. I forget!
Sounds like i did alright in the fair. I also need some more Plackers Floss picks. Other than that i am good. I am starting to use my Boots EVERY day because my Shoes (again) are starting to get holey! I will make it 5 more months.
Today for pday we played BROOM HOCKEY with a plastic socerball (they cost like 25 american cents) I made TOns of goals and didnt break my stick.. However we did break about 6 to 9 sticks.. That was Fun.
Well Thats all this week... Just a small cut (no stiches)

Thanks for the information.. I hope all gets better soon. Love Ya

p.s. Ladd ROCKS!! (New Bishopric in S2 today including Bishop Mike Black, Larry Smith, and Ladd Hales.)
Elder Taylor Wood