Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Elder Schone from Good Ol' Dixie!

well i got the package in the hospital.. And mom I always remember to floss!!! ITs so easy with these flossers.

So here is the update on my companion.. He is home enjoying company of his family and friends.. He was sent home today (Tuesday at 7 28) so he is home now.. He always wanted to go home but this gives him the excuse to do it. I think he will be happier.. there are a few pictures on flickr!.. Anyway My new companion is Elder Schone. From St. George. His addres ----- (sorry, open blog) His mom is from Toquerville her maiden name is Beat..... Maybe they know grandpa and grandma. HE also knows Lyle´s family. I think he knows tommi, possible Jordan

We just got out of La Leyenda which was my last area.
So other than that not much is happening. I havent done anythign in like 8 days and i go pretty tired just walking to the store!
Anyway thanks for all the letters.. I guess missionary mall had a letter posted from elder Ireland all about what happened to my companion.. And i guess elder Schones mom came across my blog from the missionary mall website.. And so maybe my blog got hit up by all the missionary´s moms!!!

Thanks guys.. Elder Wood.. If u have questions let me know.

Mom.. I dont know what tyfoid fever does either so i dont knw if it has long term effects