Monday, October 5, 2009

Oct 5 2009


Guatemala has received the new LDS version of the Biblia. Members camped out to receive a copy. They were sold out in 2.5 hours. Taylor received one, but gave it to Elder Martenez before he went home.
well i want to say this week went well but that would be a lie.. I would also be lieing if i said it was bad..For all of you who have served missions yes, We dont have investigators and i also got a new companion.
. It seems like i am always starting over. THis is the 3rd companion i have had to teach in 2 months.

Today we had interviews, We were supposed to be there at 11, president didnt show up till like 1:30, Im pretty tired.
Elder Ireland gave me a suit this week .. Its a gray pinstripe suit. It fits me well.. He gave it to me because he bought his 3rd suit in a paca for 2 dollars (self owned cheep clothing store). I Like it.!
Anyway.. No investigators.. And im really bored of my area and dont want to be in it :D

anyway thanks for the letters.. No lasers yet..

Love ya all Laq´ Che´
Elder Taylor Wood



Photo: Elder Wood, Elder Lopez, Elder Ireland & Elder Schone