Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Area - Transfered again


Dad..
Great letter! It was full of things that i liked.

First of Changes.. I went back up to peten in an area called La Libertad. (the liberty) I am with Elder Turek from Denver colorado. I am excited for this one needless to say that im sweating really bad.. Ask mom if she can update my blog and put Peten´s weather back on instead of guatemala.

Buisness Next. Here is what I am looking for in a computer.. Also get blaine in on this.
4GB Ram
dual core possible a quad core
Video G force 512-728 im not sure on how raedon graphics cards work.
500 GB hard drive
I really like the new HP´s how they can scan your finger print. I think i like hp more than dell but i think they are also more expensive.
I am assuming that they all come with built in mics and cameras?
I dont know the diffrence between microsoft 7 and vista.. someone look into it and see if the new Microsoft games will run onf microsoft 7 when required Vista.. (yeah its alsmst been 2 years.....)
I am assuming that dad was putting down 1000. I will put down 200 as well.

OTHER BUISNESS:. I was thinking about getting a 42inch Plasma tv with HD... in guatemala they are around 10000 quetz or like 1000 to 1,250. how much could i get one for there.. also i am thinking about getting it black friday.. Can you keep your eyes out?

As for the outage/school.. here are my plans
I was thinking of what i wanted to do with my life and i decided i want to be a Xbox game tester.. LOL J/K Inspite of what everyone thinks of how i will be a good buisness person i have never thought of that.. I want a job that keeps me home so i can go to my kids dance concerts ETC.. I don´t know if some huge buisness Traveling job would suit me. I was also thinking about engineering.. but havent looked deep into ANYTHING. As for school i was assuming i was going to Snow because everyone else did.. I am interested in going to Dixie, Snow, or UVU in provo. I will look into Utah state in about 3 years.

As for my plans for getting home.. I want to get the newest games, and vegatate, but not the the extreme.. which is why i was looking into a good short time job. I want to live at home untill Augest when i start college. As goes a job at the power plant, I´m not sure who hires. I would like the be able to get a job for my work history and not a free be of the workers (you) son (me) :D. I did work for 6 months on a copper mine. Look into the jobs they will have available, how much they pay, and what requirements are needed. and im not sure how the conflict of intrest works...

By the way.... I saw Halo 3 on a high Def tv.. you at least gota see it!! The only down thing is you gota spend about 500 bucks for an xbox 360 and some games.. (dont worry im converted to the good old COMPUTER!!)

Schooling again. I will want to go to the fall semester but i dont know if i want UVU, Dixie, or snow. I have some credits over at snow.. i dont know how to look them up though.

Sounds like the devotional was good in the upper room.. Why exactly did you do it? I know mom´s talented. you 2 are the best!!

Anyway thats what i got.. there are a few more pictures on flickr.. Please foreward this to mom and the rest.. I dont want to do anything but click send!! i think it will log me out or something.!

Once again THANKS FOR THE GREAT EMAIL!!

Wood