Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oct 12, 2009

um this week was a good one. Nothing much happened.. We talked to Walter yesterday about babtism and still seems lost. We have a home evening with him tonight.
I´m not sure what else to write.. changes are in 2 weeks and i hope i go!

Questions!
Who is he? Elder Griffin Schone
Where is he from? He is from Dixie
How long have you been together? 2 weeks
How is his attitude? he has a good attitude but if he gets sidetracted its over.. I have struggled to keep him going because we've got of track too much.
Do you get along? yes we get along great
How do you feel about training? im sick of training and cant wait to come home :D
Any troubles with language? I still cant speak spanish.. But I´m still here
Favorite foods? Pizza, cafe Rio, anything now (its a hard world here)
Quirks? I dont know what a quirk is..
How is the work going? It sucks. we still have nobody to visit
Have you started getting familiar with the area? yes but i dont know many people
Are the members there helpful? NO!!
What's the weather like right now? warm.

Volentary information. I saw two guys fighting on the bus. One was Drop dead drunk and the other looked like he was 18. I just bought a knife and was thinking about protecting myself but i didn´t feel the need.. They just threw some words back and forth, as well as some fists and some wrestling but this drunk guy was serious. He chased the kid out of the bus and we were on our way.

This knife is sick its a double sided switch blade. Like Darth Maul´s lightsaber.. and cost me 5 bucks!

Elder Taylor Wood